Wednesday 1 December 2010

WHY I CAN'T WRITE

The day of my operation arrived-the first day of the advent calendar - and it wasn't as bad as I thought.

My right hand has 6 stitches,and is painful.I can't write,and can't drive for 6 weeks. Although in this snow and ice I don't want to drive. I have the stitches out next week, and can swim again in a fortnight.

At last it's over.I think the anticapation is the worst bit.Last night I wrote my Christmas cards and the rent cheque. So no washing up for a while, and I'm learning to type with my left hand.

2 comments:

  1. Hope it's not too painful and we'll see you back in the group soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh you had it done after all! i hope it isnt too painful and heals up quickly. if you are anything like me, now it is difficult to write you will want to do so all the more. see you soon, keep warm!

    Judith

    ReplyDelete