Wednesday 16 June 2010

BACK ON LINE

At last I'm back on line and catching up on emails-383 of them- after I spent a few days at the Hay Festival, and then 183 after the computer went on a go slow and had to go in for a service. It took ages to sort and I had to buy a new router, but I'm back in the swing of things now with a poem appearing in an anthology for Haiti which is due out in July.

Nothing happens through the post any more,which as several things haven't arrived ,is perhaps a good thing except I don't like correcting proofs on line. I print them out and use a red pen.A pdf file that you can't correct a spelling mistake on is a nightmare. So as I haven't seen a proof of my poem,which has probably already been printed and packaged,I hope there are no typos in my few lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment